Hey you down in front, be quiet!
May 12th 2012
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
This user's other mods:
- Corsair Obsidian 550D
- Intel 3930K @ 4.7 (100x47 / 1.38v)
- ASRock X79 Fatal1ty Professional
- EVGA GTX 680
- Mushkin Blackline 4x4GB DDR3 1600 @ 1866
- Mushkin Chronos SATAIII 120GB SSD
- Noctua NH-D14 SE2011
- Noctua NF-P12 1300rpm 120mm Fans (x5)
- Noctua NF-P14 1200rpm 140mm Fan
- Noctua NF-B9 1600rpm 92mm Fan
The fans. [o_0]/
Simple functional build, nothing fancy. No sleeving, no fancy extensions. Just a quiet case with quiet fans and stuff. The only special thing I did with this build, was vertical mount the SSD. I do plan to get another SSD that will also be vertically mounted, right behind the existing one. No platter drives in this build.