September 22nd 2013
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Computer Name: Baketsu
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 3.40GHz. 4 cores, 8 logical
- RAM: 14.0 GB installed memory, DDR3 SDRAM
- OS: Windows 8
- GPU: ATI/AMD Radeon HD 4650. 1GB, DDR3 SDRAM, 128-Bit, 1 DVI, 2 Display Ports
- Storage: 128GB SSD, 1TB HDD
- Motherboard: Lenovo Mahobay
- Fans: 6 fans all together.
I took everything out of my computer ( lenovo thinkcentre M92p ) and tossed it into a bucket that's been lying around my kitchen.
I'm going to install LED lights so when powered on, the lines that's on the bucket will glow. Also, thanks to Kursah for mentioning about using this case mod for LAN Parties. Total cost for this project was less then 20 dollars.