February 25th 2007
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Case: Thermaltake Xaser III
- Cooling: 7 x 80mm Thermaltake silent fans
- Processor: Intel C2D e6300 @ 1.8
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA965P-DS4, F7BIOS
- RAM: 2 x 1Gb GeIL PC6400 ultra low timings (4-4-4-12)
- Graphics: HIS ATI x1950pro 256Mb - Turbo edition
- HDD: 2 x 80Gb, 8Mb cache (1 Maxtor, 1 Seagate)
- Optical drives: CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD-ROM, FDD
- Sound card: Sound blaster Audigy 2 OEM
n/a. Getting water cooling if that counts, need to tidy up PSU cables, im going to spray the inside of the case matt Black and im also going to stick some UV cathodes in.
-The processor can go to 3.5 comfortably with no voltage adjustments but the temps go to high(70'c Full load) so waiting for better cooling (XSPC X20 kit) -Fans arranged so the front 2 and side 2 intake air, back 2 and top fan exhaust air. -Need some cable tidying. The PSU cables are a right mess. Im not sure how to sort that out. I've tried my best to keep it separate. -Also anyone thinking of buying one of these cases keep in mind that they weigh the same as an elephant/a tank/the world. Ty, hope you like it.