Black and White 4 (Now Black and Blue)
July 6th 2007
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
This user's other mods:
- Opteron 170 - 2.8ghz (10x280) 1.375vcore
- 2x512mb Crucial Ballistix PC4000
- DFI LP UT Ultra-D 1.6vchip
- ATI X1800XT 256mb @710mhz/1.8ghz 1.425vcore
- 2x80gb Western Digital PATA HDD
- Sound Blaster Audigy 2ZS
- 1x DVD-ROM 1x CD-RW
- Hiper 580W PSU
- Thermalright XP-90 Heatsink + Ram Fan mod
- 4x Artic Cooling 80mm fans
- 1x Artic Cooling 92mm fan (Ram Cooler)
- 1x Thermaltake 92mm fan (Heatsink)
- 1x Artic Cooling 120mm fan
- AS5/Lapped chipset fan
- VF900 installed on X1800XT
Lots of Dremeling, wire management holes, removal of stamped grills. Paint - Gloss Black exterior, Metalic Blue Flake interior. Opposite color on fan grills (Blue for side panel and interior, Black for Back).
So far this new opteron has hit 2.75ghz on stock volts orthos stable. 2.8ghz stable on 1.375v, 1.6vchipset. Ram will do 220mhz 2/3/3/6/1T@2.8v 235mhz 2.5/3/3/7/1T@2.8v 255mhz 2.5/3/4/8/1T@2.8v 270mhz 3/4/4/10/1T@2.8v X1800XT runs 350mhz/1ghz@.820vcore in 2d email@example.com in 3d. Temps are 37c idle 73c load. AS5 on cpu is still burning in. Last picture is of my wood desk, sanded down for use as a mouse pad. started at 400grit and moved up to 1500grit. Highly recommended for those with wood desks.. TELL ME HOW TO MAKE THIS A 10 IF YOU DON'T VOTE 10!