i BLUE up my rig!! (1st mod/build)
August 12th 2007
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Intel G965 Express ATX LGA 775
- Pentium 4 3.2GHz w/zerotherm CF800 92mm cooler
- Gigabyte Geforce 7100GS 512mb
- Sound Blaster Audigy
- 1GB Patriot SL DDR2 PC2-5300 667MHz
- WD Cavair SE 250GB,7200rpm
- Lite-on w/litescribe CD/DVD burner
- Thermaltake TR2 500w
- Acer 19" widescreen
- XP Pro/Ubuntu(wubi)
I put a window in the side,added some fans and cathodes and also put sum sleeving on the wires(still needs sum tidying up though).
HA, im sure you can always pick out a 1st time modder. Well im putting some money in the bank for my DREAM machine, which should come out a little better- a Zalmen case with an EVGA 680i SLI mobo,Intel core 2 extreme QX6800 2.93GHz,Geforce 8800GTX,Sound Blaster X-FI Extreme,2 1GB sticks of Corsair,150GB Raptor 750GB Barracuda,Sony Lite-on,Thermaltake 1000w and to top it off water cooled with a 32" Screen !!!! Now thats sum YIELD for ya.