Arctic Cooling is mostly known for their cooling solutions but they also have a large array of peripherals that are aimed at budget conscious consumer. Today we take a look at the first ever keyboard to leave Arctic Cooling's factories namely the K381 multimedia keyboard. Featuring a simple layout and only the most used functions the keyboard is for the minimalist. The design of the keys is very similar to that on Apple keyboards. That coupled with a semi slim design makes the solution attractive to look at.
- 12 office function keys – one-touch access to different features
- Keys for volume control and standby
- Low-profile layout and key structure – perfect for comfortable typing
- Low resistance switches allow continuous typing without fatigue
- Sharp and clear pressure point
- Save space with ultra-slim design