I would like to thank Hiper
for supplying the review sample.
The Hiper website describes their philosophy quite nicely:
High Performance Group was founded in Milton Keynes/UK in 2001. Based on high-end marketing and technology expertise the company is now among the leading manufacturers of PC Components in the world with 6 offices and 3 warehouses.
The brand name HIPER represents the cutting edge technolgy, quality, passion and entrepreneurial spirit of more than 250 employees throughout Europe, Asia and North America put in every single product that is shipped from our own manufacturing facilities.
Always dedicated to the best quality, design, technology and price, every HIPER development meets our rules:
Only products that claim leadership.
Only products that can be afforded by a student with the salary of one week.
- Top 12cm fan for optimized heat dissipation.
- Screwless latched side panels.
- HIPER-styled mesh see-through side panel.
- Tool-Free Driver Bay installation.
- Rear retaining holes for liquid cooling kits.
- 4 adjustable feet.
- Styllsh top function panel.
- Patented welding technology.
- Stealth style front door.
- Dlamond laser cut trimming.
- Removable Modular HDD rack with dedicated fan mount.
- Weight: 10.7 kg