IntroductionADATA is mostly known for its high end DDR memory aimed at the enthusiast market, which is a shame because they manufacture some other memory products that are really good and sell for a decent price. One of these not so known memory types that A-DATA produces is the Super Info SD Series cards. The special thing about these cards is that they have a small display on the back that can display some useful information.
Today I will be taking a look at the A-DATA Super Info SD 512MB card.
Specifications from ADATA Technology:
- SD with EPD to show its availability capacity
- Bi-stable EPD without embedded battery
- Support the interface of the Secure Digital Card Standard
- Support Error Correcting Code (ECC) function to detect and correct errors
- Support In System Programming (ISP) function to load the firmware
- Support Wear Leverage function to maximize data endurance
The PackageADATA ships its cards in a standard hard blister pack. The Super Info SD card isn't bundled with any accessories. The specifications list is on the front of the package and you can see what special features this card has and that it doesn't require a battery to power the embedded display.
The card doesn't come with any accessories besides from a hard plastic carrying case.