I would like to thank ATP for supplying the review sample.
From the manufacturer:
- US only: Pink Ribbon Special Edition Petito USB Drive is specially created in ATP’s partnership with Susan G. Komen for the Cure. 10% of sales of the product will benefit Komen for the Cure and their fight against breast cancer.
- Windows® ReadyBoost™ Compatible - All ATP USB drives are enhanced for use with Windows® ReadyBoost™
- Tough and highly durable – waterproof, extreme temperature resistant, dustproof, ESD proof, shock resistant
- Up to 30MB/s data transfer rate, fully compatible with USB specification version 2.0 and 1.1
- Extremely compact and portable – weighing less than 8g
- Powered by USB bus - no external power is required
- Durable solid-state storage - 10 years data retention
- Hot Plug & Play – enable you to install and uninstall Petito anytime
- Security application - allow you to create a unique password
ATP's Petito is packaged in a blister pack which can be easily opened and closed, there is no permanent seal. The whole package is designed in a way to attract female customers. On the back you will find several product specs.
Inside the package you find the USB stick and a carrying strap.