I would like to thank Cate at Akasa Europe for supplying the review sample.
The Akasa Group of companies was founded in 1997 with offices in Taipei and London. The brand Akasa was launched in 2000. Akasa have been at the forefront of the Custom PC revolution, with the introduction of Extreme Coolers, for the overclocking fraternity, quickly followed by aerodynamic round cables and PAXmate sound absorption kits. These Akasa PC products are retailed through the leading on-street companies, they can also be found at the major e-retailers.
Akasa now has outlets in Asia Pacific, Middle East, Northern & Southern Europe, USA and South America. They have a production facility in China and OEM many products for leading brands.
Today we get to take a look at one of their Control Panels, simply called "AllInOne". We received the red unit for review, but it is also available in the following colors:
- Stylish push open front cover
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 backwards compatible with USB 1.1
- 4 Memory slots addressing 9 memory card formats
- All 4 memory-slots are active allowing cross format transfer
- LED display indicating power on
- LCD shows 2 fan rpm’s and monitors 2 temperature zones
- Over-temperature alarm · Fan failure alarm
- Compatible with Mo/Bo fan signal detection
- 13 I/O ports: USB 2.0 x 2, IEEE1394 x 1, audio - speaker x 1, mike x 1, earphones x 1, memory card reader x 4, A/V x 1, SATA data x 1, SATA power x 1