I would like to thank Cate at Akasa Europe for supplying the review sample.
The Akasa Group of companies was founded in 1997 with offices in Taipei and London. The brand Akasa was launched in 2000. Akasa have been at the forefront of the Custom PC revolution, with the introduction of Extreme Coolers, for the overclocking fraternity, quickly followed by aerodynamic round cables and PAXmate sound absorption kits. These Akasa PC products are retailed through the leading on-street companies, they can also be found at the major e-retailers.
Akasa now has outlets in Asia Pacific, Middle East, Northern & Southern Europe, USA and South America. They have a production facility in China and OEM many products for leading brands.
Today we get to take a look at one of their notebook coolers, called the Gemini. It is available in two colors - black and white:
- Suitable for 15.4” widescreen notebooks or below
- Strong, ventilated body adds style to your Notebook or MacBook
- Lightweight material for easy portability
- Efficiently reduces operating temperature and noise
- Two new design 1200 RPM ultra-quiet fans with on/off switch
- Ergonomic design provides comfortable keyboard operation
- Powered directly from a USB port
- Additional USB port enables lo-power device connection (i.e. mouse)
- Non slip pads on the bottom ensure stable operation