IntroductionI would like to thank Akasa Europe for providing the review sample.
The Akasa Group of companies was founded in 1997 with offices in Taipei and London. Their management team is experienced in Electronic and Electro-mechanical product development. The core business is based around Heatsink design, manufacture and distribution to the PC manufacturing sector. The company also supplies the Distribution channel with PC thermal solutions. Their market leading portfolio of Retail based PC products aimed at the Custom PC market has been supplemented with a successful range of PC peripherals marketed into the mainstream PC channel.
The Akasa integral LAN series is available in 3 different colors:
- Interface cables for LAN RJ45 and USB 2.0
- Supports any 3.5" PATA HDD up to 400GB
- Hi-speed transfer
- No TCP/IP settings required
- Data can be secured with software key access
- Multiple unit aggregation up to 8-LAN disks
- RAID-0 and RAID-1 for backup
- Hot swappable on USB and network
- Sleek aluminum body enhances heat dissipation
- Blue LED power and access indicator
- OS Support Win 98SE/ME/2000/XP, Mac OS 8.6 and above