I would like to thank Cate at Akasa Europe for supplying the review sample.
The Akasa Group of companies was founded in 1997 with offices in Taipei and London. The brand Akasa was launched in 2000. Akasa have been at the forefront of the Custom PC revolution, with the introduction of Extreme Coolers, for the overclocking fraternity, quickly followed by aerodynamic round cables and PAXmate sound absorption kits. These Akasa PC products are retailed through the leading on-street companies, they can also be found at the major e-retailers.
Akasa now has outlets in Asia Pacific, Middle East, Northern & Southern Europe, USA and South America. They have a production facility in China and OEM many products for leading brands.
Today we get to take a look at the newest addition to the Integral hard drive enclosure line-up. The P2NES is the first 2.5 enclosure which can utilze an IDE or SATA hard drive.
- Sleek aluminum body enhances heat dissipation
- Suitable for 2.5 inch IDE and SATA I/II hard drives
- Blue LED access and power indicator
- Lightweight and portable: included carry bag
- Interface: eSATA and USB 2.0/1.1
- USB data transfer rate: 480 Mb/sec max.
- eSATA data transfer rate: 3.0Gb/sec max.
- DC input: +5V
- Blue LED indicator
- Application: 2.5 inch HDD external enclosure
- Maximum supported drive height: 9.5 mm
- Dimensions: 151 x 80 x 16 mm
- Supports: Windows 2000/XP/Vista and Mac OS 9 or higher