IntroductionI would like to thank Akasa Europe for providing the review sample.
The Akasa Group of companies was founded in 1997 with offices in Taipei and London. Their management team is experienced in Electronic and Electro-mechanical product development. The core business is based around heat sink design, manufacture and distribution to the PC manufacturing sector. The company also supplies the Distribution channel with PC thermal solutions. Their market leading portfolio of Retail based PC products aimed at the Custom PC market has been supplemented with a successful range of PC peripherals marketed into the mainstream PC channel.
The Akasa integral ESATA is available in three different colors:
- Easy to install
- Supports any 3.5" IDE PATA or SATA HDD up to 400Gb
- ESATA transfer speeds up to 1.5Gbit/s
- ESATA or USB 2.0 transfer switchable
- Sleek aluminum case for efficient heat dissipation
- Easy stack design for smart use of space
- Blue LED power and access indicator
- Plug and Play hot swappable
- OS Support Win 98SE/ME/2000/PX, Mac OS 8.6 and above