I would like to thank Aspire for providing the review sample.
Aspire was established in 1999 and they have since been offering Computer Cases, Accessories and Peripherals such as Case Fans, Power Supplies and Matching Color Keyboard/Mouse/Speaker Kits. Their cases are unique and incredibly colorful. Their power supplies are high quality and have the looks for all the modding fans out there.
Today we get to take a look at their X-QPack gamer case. It is small enough to take to LAN parties, but big enough to put in everything you need.
- Compact, portable and tasteful design
- 3 x side see-through windows
- Front 2 x USB2.0, 2 x Audio, 1 x Firewire
- 1 x front LCD temperature readout
- 1 x 120mm blue UV LED fan at rear
- 5 x drive bays: 2*5.25" + 1*3.5" + 2*3.5"(int)
- ATX 420W 12V power supply
- Removable motherboard tray for easy installation
- Sturdy aluminum constructed for best cooling
We got the silver version with the windows all around. Let's take a closer look at what the mail man has delivered.