CM Storm is a company with an impressive gaming-gear portfolio that includes the Pitch line of in-ear headsets. Today, we will take a look at the Pitch Pro, an updated version of the original Pitch. The Pro version has better bass response, which is also visible on the frequency response curve CM Storm published. In our original review, we noted the somewhat stale sound signature, and it seems CM Storm listened and put an effort into correcting it with the release of the Pro version.
On the aesthetic side, CM Storm kept changes to a minimum as the cable is now black instead of the bright red on the original version. The cable is still flat, which makes it less prone to tangle up than its predecessor.
- Driver: 10mm dynamic driver
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-20KHz
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Sensitivity: 106±3db (at 1KHz, 1V/PA)
- Max out-put Power : 15 mW
- Pick-up Pattern: Omni-directional
- Microphone Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 10000 Hz
- Microphone Sensitivity: -42 ±2dB (0db = 1V/pa.1KHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 58dB or more
- Cable Length: 1.2m
- Connector: 3.5mm Golden-plated headphone jack