I would like to thank CaseKing.de for supplying the review sample.
CaseKing is one of the few companies out there, which will not just sell anything. They only offer hardware that performs well and is of high quality. The shop carries quite a few exclusive parts and devices from all around the world and it is also the official distributor for a long list of well known manufacturers. Their assortment has grown substantially in recent years, while great service and support is still a very important part of the shop philosophy. The website may be in German, but due to great demand, an English version has been released as well.
Specifications from Manufacturer
- World’s first six +12V rails for better power distribution in Quad-SLI and 2 ways server system
- Modularized cable design to eliminate clutter and improve airflow inside the chassis.
- Four 6 pin / Two 8 pin PCI-e connectors offer great future upgradeability
- Compliance with the newest Intel standard ATX 12V V 2.3
- Compliance with the newest SSI standard EPS 12V V2.91
- Ultra-silent operation with intelligent 135mm fan speed control (< 16dBA)
- Eco-design for energy and money saving by Active PFC.(>0.99)/ high efficiency(>85%)
- Multiple protection function provides full-scale protection for your components
- Safety Certification : CE, cUL, TUV, NEMKO, BSMI and FCC
- Five-year warranty
The clear white package looks elegant and stylish. But I find it difficult to identify the product as Cooler Master product when looking at it on a crowded store shelf. A larger logo would certainly help catching the buyer's attention. On the back you find a basic specs list in a large number of languages,
- Power supply unit
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual + Warranty card
- Cables in a convenient protection bag
- Zip ties, screws
- Screw package
|Connectors||Main Power||5.25"||Floppy||4 Pin CPU||SerialATA||PCI-E Aux Power|
|ATX 24 Pin||8||1||2 + 1||8||2x 8 +2x 6|