I would like to thank Cooler Master for supplying the review sample.
The Cooler Master X-Craft is their first HDD enclosure and as it is with most of their hardware it comes in black or silver. The casing is made out of solid aluminum and sports an interesting cooling setup.
Here is what Cooler Master points out about the X-Craft:
- Tool-free & Easy Installation
- Unique Fan-less Silent Heat Dissipation Design
- Two USB 2.0 Hi-speed Ports
- HDD Shock-proof Mechanism
- Supports All 3.5" PATA or SATA Hard Disk Drives up to 500G
- MultiTRAK™ Technology provides transaction translator per USB port to ensure that hard disk and the other USB devices have best performance
- Attractive Blue LED for power and red LED for HDD Activity
- Stylish Anodized Aluminum Cover and Stand
- Plug & Play and Hot-swappable
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac OS
We will take a look at the USB & Firewire variant.