Specifications from manufacturer
- Supports the latest ATX12V v2.2 standard and is backwards compatible with ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- Ultra-quiet 120mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying the RPM in response to temperature.
- Double-forward switching circuitry design offers maximum efficiency, up to 85% under wide load range.
- 99% Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power to your system.
- Universal AC input 90~264V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage. No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch!
- Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with latest components.
- Over Current/Voltage/Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection, and Short Circuit Protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- High quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
- 6 Serial ATA connectors
- Extra long cables support full tower size chassis.
- Standard ATX PS/2 size: 5.9"(W) x 3.4"(H) X 5.5"(L); 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 140mm(L)
- MTBF: 100,000 Hours
- Safety Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick.
The Corsair PSU package looks very clean and communicates clearly what is inside the package. The greenish color is also a nice subtle hint at the high efficiency of the PSU, making it eco-friendly.
- Power supply unit
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
- Cloth bag
- Zip ties, Screws
The included cloth bag holds your PSU during shipping. This ensures that the unit won't be scratched and it also looks very nice. After installation of the PSU you could use the bag for a number of things, for example to transport your cables and/or mouse when going to LAN parties.
|Connectors||Main Power||5.25"||Floppy||4 Pin CPU||SerialATA||PCI-E Aux Power|
|ATX 20 + 4 Pin||6||2||1 + 2||8||1x6|