|CPU:||Intel Core i5 661 @ 3.46 GHz|
(Clarkdale, 4096 KB Cache)
|Motherboard:||ASUS P7H55-M Pro, Intel H55|
|Memory:||2x 2048 MB G.SKILL Eco |
@ 1066 MHz 7-8-7-24
|Graphics:||Intel Integrated HD Graphics|
|Software:||Windows 7 32-bit|
|Drivers:||SATA: Microsoft AHCI|
Display: Intel 22.214.171.1248
- After initial configuration and installation we created a disk image that will be used to test every drive.
- Automated updates were disabled for all programs. This ensures that for every review each drive will get the same starting point without possible pollution from previous testing.
- Our disk image consumes around 25 GB on disk, we resized the partition to fill all available space on the drive.
- Partitions were checked to be aligned.
- In order to minimize random variation, each of the performance tests is run ten times, with reboots in between tests to minimize the impact of disk cache.
- We used the average of the ten runs as final score.
- All application benchmarks run the actual application and do not replay any disk traces.