I would like to thank Danger Den for supplying the review sample.
- 100% copper 110 material
- Acrylic and brass top options
- Threaded fitting ports are G 1/4 BSPP for use with any similar spec fittings
- Complete Block with O-Ring
- Pressure Tested to 50psi
- High flow 1/4", 3/8", or 1/2" Chrome Plated Fittings
- Machine lapped and flat mirror polished
- Stainless steel hold down
- 225 Heat Dissipating Columns for enhanced transfer of heat to the water and optimum coverage of the CPU
- Low pressure drop design for maximum coolant flow rate
- Ready to install designed and tuned for your system for top performance
- Anti-Tarnish coating applied to prevent finger print or environmental changes. This specialized formula also has no affect on cooling potential.
- Corrosion will not occur when used with other Copper and Brass parts. Avoid using non-anodized aluminum (or all aluminum) if at all possible for maximum component life.
- This version of the MPC Chipset Block is compatible with most Intel 975X chipset motherboards. Other versions are available for 680i, RD600, and i865/i875 chipsets. There are also special versions available for particular motherboards (such as the DFI Expert and the ASUS A8N) and a universal version for most other boards.