I would like to thank Evercool for supplying the review sample.
- 6 x Ø6 Heatpipe structure with 3 set of stylish aluminum fin design to provide the Ultimate efficient heat conductivity and dissipation.
- Using 12cm huge fan not only to dissipate the heat from the CPU, but also to reduce the temperature from other components, like the memory and northbridge parts.
- With high and low fan speed control switch and special aseismatic structure to decrease the resonant frequency of the fan.
- The specular effected of SUS 430 stainless case and the transparent Blue color FAN with LED light to perform the workmanship and aesthetics quality.
- All IN ONE design to application for Intel P4 LGA775 & AMD K8 series.
- Easy to install for all users.
- Intel LGA775
- AMD 754/939/940/AM2/AM2+
|Dimensions:||155 x 120 x 140 mm|
|Heatsink Material:||Copper base+ Aluminium Fan+Heat Pipe|
|Heatpipe:||Aluminium with stainless steel coating|
|Fan Dimension:||120 x 120 x 25 mm|
|Fan Speed:||Low:1200 ±10% RPMHigh :1800 ±10% RPM|
|Noise:||L<23 dBA / H <30 dBA|