Func has, ever since the rebirth of the brand, put out several quite interesting products. Today, we will take a look at yet another Func first, the KB-460 gaming keyboard. It is decked out with the now famous Cherry MX Red keys, linear key mechanisms like the MX Blacks. The Reds are considered ideal for gaming as their actuation force is quite similar to what you get on a membrane keyboard. The feel of a mechanical key is, however, vastly different, which has garnered them such huge popularity over the past two years.
Func's KB-460s has a four mode back-lighting system and ships with a wrist rest. The entire keyboard is covered in soft touch rubber, which makes it quite special to look at and feel up.
- Switch type: Cherry MX Red linear switch
- Key design: Cylindrical
- Actuation force: 45 g
- Responsiveness: 2 mm
- Anti-ghost: Full N-key roll over USB
- Backlit: Individual LED's on each key
- Memory: Onboard 128 KB
- Connect-through ports: 2 x USB 2.0
- Cord length: 1.8m (braided)
- Connector: USB 2.0 (gold plated)