IntroductionMIPS-Computer supplied us with the tested memory. Thanks!
From the manufacturer G.SKILL:
- Package : 2048 MB kit (2x1GB) dual channel pack
- IC Spec : Samsung K4H510838C-UCCC
- CAS Latency : 2,5-3-3-8 (PC3200)
- Test Voltage : 2.6~2.7 V
- PCB Board : 6 Layers PCB
- Speed : DDR 400 MHz (PC3200)
- Type : 184-pin DDR SDRAM
- Error Checking : Non-ECC
- Registered/Unbuffered : Unbuffered
- Quality Control : Comprehensive rigorously tested in pair at dual channel environment
- Warranty : Lifetime
G.SKILL uses a blister package to protect the RAM. It opens easily.
On the background paper you find information about G.Skill and contact data in case you need an RMA.
The sticker tells you the rated speed, timings, voltage and the serial number.
The blue heatspreaders are made from aluminum and look very nice.
The #808 Brainpower PCB is used by almost all DDR Modules, from many manufacturers. This PCB is among the best on the market.