I would like to thank Gigabyte for providing the review sample.
We have one of Gigabyte's notebook coolers on our test bench today. It is called the G-Pad Pro (which reminds us of other labels like G-Unit or G-Man). The pad is made of aluminum and can also be actively cooled by the included fan.
From the product page:
- Sleek, simple and stylish design
- Detachable fan piece mountable on any position on the pad
- Retractable feet for elevation and convenience
- Lightweight and slim
- Aluminum position enhanced with active fan
- Portable protective pouch
- Weighs 560g