I would like to thank ID-Cooling for supplying the review sample.
We have the pleasure of reviewing the T60-SFX today. The chassis garnered some attention after it was first revealed, instantly putting ID-Cooling, the company behind it, on the map. The chassis aims to be extremely tiny, but it does offers the ability to install a long GPU within its walls even though it is less than 0.012 cubic meters in size.
- Pure aluminum casing
- Compact design to save more space
- Tower heatsink CPU cooler compatible
- VGA card supported for best gaming experience
- SFX power supply supported
- 1×3.5" HDD & 2×2.5" SSD compatible
- One 92×25mm fan included for better ventilation
- Color combination is especially designed for gamers
|CASE TYPE:||Mini-ITX Chassis|
|DRIVE BAYS:||1x Internal 3.5"|
2x Internal 2.5"
|REAR FANS:||92mm Fan x 1 (pre-installed)|
|I/O:||2x USB 3.0|
|Compatibility:||CPU Cooler: 125 mm|
GPU: 236 mm
PSU: SFX type