I would like to thank CaseKing.de for supplying the review sample.
CaseKing is one of the few companies out there, which will not just sell anything. They only offer hardware that performs well and is of high quality. The shop offers quite a few exclusive parts and devices from all around the world and it is also the official distributor for a long list of well known manufacturers. Their assortment has grown greatly in recent years, while great service and support is still a very important part of the shop philosophy. The website may be in German, but due to great demand, an English version is in the works. We received continous support from CaseKing and they were kind enough to offer the entire Impactics K.I.S.S.S. (Keep it simple, smart and silent) system for review.
The chassis - simply called C3LH-B for black and C3LH-S for silver is actually an OEM case which they have improved upon. Impactics has taken the bare enclosure and created its own passive cooling solution along with a different - higher quality power supply. Thus we are taking a look at the entire system instead of just the chassis. Since Impactics and Caseking have supplied us with a pre-assembled system, we have taken it apart completely, to give you the proper perspective as a potential buyer.
- Maximum TDP of 35W at 50° (TDP can be higher at lower temperatures)
- Size without feet: 26 cm (W) x 24 cm (D) x 8 cm (H)
- Size with feet: 26 cm (W) x 24 cm (D) x 8.8 cm (H)
- Bare weight: 2.68 kg
- Expansion bays: 1x internal 2.5 inch & 1x slim-line external drive bay
- Form factor: mini-ITX
- 1x Copper cooling unit with steel plate for CPU
- 1x Aluminum cooling block with steel plate for chipset
- 4x heatpipes (already bent into shape)
- 1x Copper profile long
- 1x Copper profile short
- 1x Aluminum profile short
- PSU Brick with 84W
- Peak power: 130 Watt (Limited to 84W by power brick)
- Efficiency: >=88% at full load
- +3,3V: 7 A
- +5V: 7 A
- +12V: 6 A
- -12V: 0,1 A
- +5Vsb: 1,5 A