I would like to thank Lamptron for providing the review sample.
This is what Lamptron has to say about itself according to their "About Us" web page:
"Lamptron develops and markets the next generation of high performance computer peripherals using the latest technology that enables a new level of interaction between the end-user and their personal computer. Products developed are through a combination of proprietary technology, innovation and ergonomic industrial design. There are three principal business sectors:
1. PC Gaming products
2. PC Silence products
3. PC Modding products
Products are designed and developed by our experienced Research and Development Department. Our engineering and R&D staffs specialize in user analysis, material control and industry design. Lamptron not only has expertise in product easy-to-use and product design, but we also plays a vital role in the enhancement of production efficiency and marketing analysis. We are constantly developing new products and technology to meet market demands and to generate new markets for our innovation products. Our Global success is attributed to three basic visionary attributes:
1. Continue to offer innovation products which means the products are in the highest quality and innovation.
2. Providing our global partners with a level of service that is consistent with our premium product range.
3. Helping our global partners grow, through reliable service, quality products, flexibility and co-operation. This simple philosophy has allowed us to build long standing relationships with global distributors."
The Lamptron Aluminum Case Handles that we will be reviewing today are available in either black or the silver aluminum variant that we will be taking a look at today.
Features & Specifications
- CNC milled from blocks of 3/4" thick solid aluminum
- Available in black or silver
- Dimensions: 153.1 x 53.6 x 22 mm
- Weight: 320 g
- Package: Sold in Pairs
- Includes: 4 Stainless Steel Fasteners and Nuts