IntroductionI would like to thank Mushkin for supplying the test sample for review.
Specifications from manufacturer
- Advanced Thermal & Acoustic Design: Automatically varies the PSU fan speed depending on the system load and temperature, allowing for the most stable and quiet computing environment no matter what programs are running.
- RailFusion: Responds to increased loads by automatically combining the +12V rails, providing ample power for mulit-GPU systems
- Power Conditioning: Provides ultra-low ripple (1%) and superior voltage regulation (1%) under all load levels
- QuadRail: Provides four independent +12V rails for balanced power distribution
- VersaPlug: Allows for an organized case and improves airflow by using only the required cables. Compatible with ATX, ATX12V, EPS, and BTX standards (20/24-pin ATX, 4/8-pin +12V). Includes two PCIe cables for multi-GPU systems and eight SATA power connectors.
- High Efficiency
- Active PFC
The package, which uses Mushkins corporate colors is about the typical size of a PSU package. On the side of the package you find some additional specs.
- Power supply unit
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
|Connectors||Main Power||5.25"||Floppy||4 Pin CPU||SerialATA||PCI-E Aux Power|
|ATX 20 + 4 Pin||6||2||2||8||2|