I would like to thank CaseKing.de for supplying the review sample.
CaseKing is one of the few companies out there, which will not just sell anything. They only offer hardware that performs well and is of high quality. The shop offers quite a few exclusive parts and devices from all around the world and it is also the official distributor for a long list of well known manufacturers. Their assortment has grown greatly in recent years, while great service and support is still a very important part of the shop philosophy.
The NZXT Panzerbox has been designed by the company from the ground up. It is aimed at the LAN Party gamer, who wants to stuff all the usual components and even water cooling into a small and compact enclosure. Creating a case from scratch is no easy task and I am eager to see what their designer has come up with.
- Mid Sized, Extreme Performance : Fitted with dual high performance 150CFM controllable 190cm fans and a dual radiator bracket to provide the best performance, the Panzerbox offers high performance for a mid sized case due to its unique layout.
- Removable Motherboard Tray: A removable motherboard tray makes upgrading easy and painless.
- Pure Aluminum: Build in all aluminum, the Panzerbox is light and luxurious, perfect for traveling and showing off at LAN parties. Compared to similar products with high airflow and ATX expandability, the Panzerbox is almost 25% smaller and 50% lighter.
- Full Expandability: Room for high performance 10.5" cards, over sized heatsinks, even larger dual radiator solutions.
- Top mounted USB/Audio/eSATA Ports
|Drive Bays||3 - External 5.25"|
0 - External 3.5"
4 - Internal 3.5"
|Form Factor||ATX, MICRO-ATX, BABY AT|
|Expansion Slots||7 standard slots|
|Case Fans||FRONT: 1 X 190mm fan@1100RPM, 150CFM (included)REAR: 1 X 120mm, TOP: 1 x 190mm fan@1100RPM,150CFM (included)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||244 X 455 X 455 mm|
2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Mic, 1 x Headphone, 1 x eSATA