Value and Conclusion
- The Nuke-Z Z8 will set you back around 20€s, which is quite to be expected for a pad of this quality.
- Very good performance
- Very smooth and accurate tracking
- Good surface/size compromise for low sensitivity gamers
- Keeps secure on table
- Heavy weight may be preferred to some
- Great packaging
- Key chain included
- Rather thick compared to other offerings
- May not last as long as other cloth pads
- Some may not like the heavy weight
The Nuke-Z Z8 is a very traditionally built mouse pad, which offers a large surface area. This is great for the low sensitivity gamer who needs all the space available, without being too large. The Z8 built quality is of the classic kind as well. While the PIC technology may be a very new approach to increase durability, the edges do not seem to share that attribute. I do not expect the mouse pad to last more than a year on heavy and regular gaming sessions. The foam mat is rather thick and features the usual surface as many other cloth pads out there. This pad will not disappoint if you are looking for a heavy, soft and thick pad with large dimensions. The good packaging and key chain sweeten the deal a bit more. Overall the Nuke-Z Z8 can be recommended, if it fits your profile.