IntroductionI would like to thank OCZ Technology for kindly supplying the review sample.
OCZ is most well known for their overclocker memory products, but recently they have been diversifying their business a bit and now offer things like power supplies and coolers. The OCZ EvoStream 600W is positioned as high-end product, but not the highest end. This would be the GameXStream Series with the ProXStream Series coming out soon.
Specifications from manufacturer
- 600W Configuration
- Multi-GPU Ready
- Internal 80mm fan
- 3 year warranty backed by OCZ’s exclusive PowerSwap™ replacement program. No more endless return-for-repair loops!
- ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V
- OCZ ConnectAll™ universal connectors:
- High efficiency 75% @ Full load
- Overvoltage/Overcurrent/Short-Circuit protection
- Active PFC
- 115Vac 60Hz / full range 240Vac 50Hz
On the packaging you find several technical specs of the PSU, including maximum power draw and available connectors.
- Power supply unit
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
|Connectors||Main Power||5.25"||Floppy||4 Pin CPU||SerialATA||PCI-E Aux Power|
|ATX 20 + 4 Pin||up to 7||up to 1||up to 2||up to 4||up to 2|
The package contains an extra box that has all the cables neatly arranged in it.