IntroductionFrom the Manufacturer OCZ Technology:
- 400MHz DDR
- CL 2-3-2-5 (CAS-TRCD-TRP-TRAS)
- Available in a 1GB (2x512) and 2GB (2x1024) Dual Channel Optimized Kit
- Enhanced Latency Technology
- Titanium Mirrored Copper Heatspreader
- 2.6 Volts
- 184 Pin DIMM
- OCZ Lifetime PowerSwap Warranty
- 3.0 EVP - OCZ's unique Extended Voltage Protection feature allows PC-3200 modules to handle voltages up to 3.0V ±5% without invalidating the Lifetime PowerSwap Warranty
The phone support of OCZ is high quality. It is based entirely in the US (if you ever tried the phone support of the big computer manufacturer with D, you know what I'm talking about) and is delivered by people who know their stuff, not people who read from a support database.
PowerSwap WarrantyOCZ's Lifetime PowerSwap Warranty is a unique feature to the Titanium Series. If your memory breaks at any time, you call up OCZ and they will send out a replacement via Fedex on the same day. You can then ship the defective memory back to them within two weeks. If you now think "Hey I'll just report my memory as bad and keep the old one and the new one" - no way. You will have to give your credit card information, so OCZ can bill you for the memory if you do not ship it back.
Transit times for the package are one to two days for all destinations in the US and about four to five days for the rest of the world. Right now all replacements are sent from the US, but a european RMA center is being setup in the next weeks, so european customers experience the same shipping times as in the United States.
Each module has a sticker on it, which gives the rated speed and the stock timings.