IntroductionI would like to thank OCZ Technology for supplying me with the unit for review.
Specifications from manufacturer
- 1000W Configuration
- 3 year warranty backed by OCZ’s exclusive PowerSwap™ replacement program. No more endless return-for-repair loops!
- Internal 80mm fan
- 4 Channel 12V Output provides stable electric power to computer components
- 4 Channel PCI-E connectors
- Dual CPU support: provides 8-pin 12V dual CPU support with stable voltage
- 20+4 pin: compatible with all motherboards available on the market
- 4pin & 8pin: accords with the requirements of CPU in ATX or EPS 12V V2.91 systems
- Active PFC: enhances utilization of energy
- Over Voltage and current protection: A complete protection circuit is implemented, protecting every component in your system.
- Environmental protection specifications: accords with WEEE & RoHS by Europe
- 115Vac 60Hz / 230Vac 50Hz
- +3.3V(28A), +5V(30A), +12V1(20A), +12V2(20A), +12V3(20A), +12V4(20A)
The package is about the typical size of a PSU package and does not immediately reveal the beast within. On the back you find the usual product information, provided by your friendly OCZ marketing department.
- Power supply unit
- Power Cord
- Screw package
- Instruction Manual
|Connectors||Main Power||5.25"||Floppy||4 Pin CPU||SerialATA||PCI-E Aux Power|
|ATX 20 + 4 Pin||6||2||1 + 2||6||4|