I would like to thank Origen AE for being so kind to supply the review sample.
About Origen AEOrigen AE was established in the year 2000. You may think to yourself, why you have not heard from the brand before recently. Turns out that the company was named Uneed International and was re-branded to the much nicer name of Origen AE Technology in 2005.
The new company entered the market with a bang. When the first images of the S21T surfaced on the interweb everyone was asking "wow, who is this?" and their booth at CeBIT 2007 was a huge hit. All of their cases were shown off and additional ones are still being developed. Origen AE exclusively manufactures HTPC enclosures, so you are bound to find one for your needs, which does not only look great but features a build quality beyond comparison.
Origen AE S21T
The S21T is the company's flagship product. It is available in two colors, black or silver. Origen AE was so kind and sent us the black variant, which is much less advertised but looks just as gorgeous.
- 12.1" motorized TFT touch screen display
- 1920x1080 TFT resolution support
- one piece 5mm aluminium front & sides
- 1 x 120mm exhaust fan (pre-installed)
- 2 x 90mm intake fan (pre-installed)
- 1 x 120mm optional extractor module
- front media bay, usb hub, audio & firewire
- matched optical drive bezel
- removable motherboard tray
- rubber isolation hard drive screws
- optional MCE & IR Trans module
- support for up to 10 hard drives
- matching aluminium stylus
|Model||Origen AE S21T|
|Case Type||Premium HTPC chassis|
|Drive Bays||1 - External 5.25"|
10 - Internal 3.5"
|Form Factor||ATX, mATX|
|Expansion Slots||7 standard slots|
|Cooling System||1 x 120mm rear exhaust fan, 2 x 92mm intake fans, optional 120mm extractor module|
2 x usb ports (+2 internal), 1 x firewire (1394) port, 1 x headphone (HD & AC97), 1 x microphone (HD & AC97), 1 x multi format media bay
|Dimensions||435 x 220 x 390 mm (*incl. feet)|