Value and Conclusion
- The Rosewill RHTS-11002 Rosewood in-ears will set you back around $20.
- Very durable finish
- Easy to clean due to surface finish choices
- Reasonable price
- Removable cable
- No hard shell carrying case
- Silicone tips do not perform that well
- Wood finish might get in the way of their long-term durability
- No microphone
Despite the less than easy to remember name, Rosewill's RHTS-11002 rosewood in-ears made a great impression. For $20, they are certainly hard to beat. They offer a great mix of design, durability, and sound quality. These in-ears are a good set for day-to-day use once you figure out how to make them fit properly. The tips are a let down, but you could upgrade them for around $5. Their style is discrete, but makes them stand out from the hoards of in-ears out there. The cable is definitely one of the best we have seen on a set of low-budget in-ears. The RHTS-11002 in-ears cover all the basics of an entry-level set well, apart from tip selection. Roswill's in-ears are still of great value after you buy spare tips! One can only hope that they put out a version with a podded remote and microphone soon.