IntroductionI would like to thank Silverstone for supplying the test sample for review.
Specifications from manufacturer
- Dual +12V with continuous 64A combined output
- 100% modular cables with cable bag
- Support dual PCI-E 8 pin connectors & quad PCI-E 6 pin connectors
- Silent running 135mm fan
- Support for ATX 12V 2.2 & EPS 12V
- Active PFC
- Efficiency greater than 80%
Silverstone ships the ST85F in a package that has the typical size you would expect from a PSU package. The box front lists the basic specs of the unit, while the back of the package is completely black. Adding some extra useful information like cable length and detailed connector setup would certainly help buyers looking at this unit in stores.
- Power supply unit
- Cables + Cable bag
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
- Screw package
|Connectors||Main Power||5.25"||Floppy||4 Pin CPU||SerialATA||PCI-E Aux Power|
|ATX 20 + 4 Pin||8||2||1 + 2||6||3x6 + 3x8|
Please note the dual PCI-Express power connectors on one cable, perfect for HD 2900 XT.