I would like to thank Tuniq for supplying the review sample.
Many of you are already familiar with Tuniq, the "high-end" division of Sunbeam Technology. Like any good company, Tuniq is trying to diversify itself and cover several areas of computing. Recently, Tuniq came out with a new thermal compound called TX-2.
- Low thermal resistance for superior heat transfer, 4.5W/mK
- Small molecular size makes a better contact between the heatsink and heatsource.
- Thin bond line for hi-efficiency conductivity
- Low bleed under high pressure
- Help the low-pressure clip design of cooler to achieve better cooling performance.
- RoHS compliant
- Not Electrically conductive
|Operating temperature:||-45°C ~ 200°C|