IntroductionThe Thermaltake MUSE LanDisk is a budget NAS. NAS stands for Network Attached Storage and means a storage device that can be accessed via network.
One of the advantages of a NAS over a traditional PC running 24 hours is that the power consumption is greatly reduced. Being of smaller physical size the NAS can also be moved around a lot easier.
From the manufacturer Thermaltake:
- Entry level NAS system, maximum support up to 400GB HDD
- SAMBA and FTP server applicable
- Smart DHCP configuration, no IP setting is required.
- LAN Disk W/3 LED Indicator(Link/10-100/USB) .
- Data transfer Meter with blue backlight to indicate digital signal.
- All aluminum Fanless design.
- Silver body with graceful curve.
- Screwless clamshell design easy to install 3.5 IDE HDD without tools.
- Compact mount easily to stand.
|Application||3.5" IDE HDD|
|Dimension||245 x 183 x 55 mm|
|Interface||IDE to RJ45 & USB 2.0|
|Accessories||USB 2.0 external cable|
Metal foot stand
|Power Source||External universal Switching Power Adapter (12V 1.5A/5V 1.5A)|
|Certifications||UL, FCC, CE, CSA|
The Thermaltake Muse LanDisk comes in the same package as the Muse which does not follow the standard Thermaltake color-theme.
Inside the package you will find:
- Aluminum case
- Aluminum stand
- USB cable 1m
- User's Manual & Driver CD
- Power supply with cable