IntroductionI would like to thank Thermaltake for supplying the test sample for review.
Specifications from manufacturer
- Stable 1200W continuous output (at 50° operating environment)
- Four independent & dedicated +12V rails(12V1,12V2,12V3,12V4) provides superior performance for PC system. (combined loading of 99A)
- NEW! Three 8pin and three 6pin PCI-E connectors design supports Multi-GPU Graphic card.
- Supports Dual Core CPU / Quad Core CPU / Nvidia SLI & Quad SLI and all Multi-Core GPU technologies.
- Modularized Cable Management to eliminate clutter and improve airflow inside the case.
- Independent Voltage Circuit: offers unflappable current delivery under heavy load.
- Strict voltage regulation (±3%): provides steady voltage for system.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PF>0.99) and high efficiency (up to 87%).
- Industrial grade components (capacitor, transformer, etc)
- High reliability: MTBF>120,000 hours.
- Quiet and reliable 14cm ball-bearing fan.
- Protections: Over Current, Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Over Temperature, Over Power, and Short-Circuit protection.
- Safety / EMI Approvals: CE, CB, TUV, FCC, UL, CUL, and BSMI certified.
The package of the Toughpower is HUGE and heavier than I expected. If I were in a store lifting this box off a shelf I'd sure have the impression that a quality product is within. The box design has a lot of red for a Thermaltake product, where usually orange is dominant.
- Power supply unit
- Cables + Cable bag
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
- Screw package
- Rubber vibration dampener
|Connectors||Main Power||5.25"||Floppy||4 Pin CPU||SerialATA||PCI-E Aux Power|
|ATX 20 + 4 Pin||8||2||1+1 & 2||8||3x 6-pin + 3x 8-pin|