IntroductionFrom the manufacturer Thermaltake:
- Provides a steady stream of cool air, Keeps you cool, wherever you are
- Ideal for notebook users, LAN gamers, or anyone using a PC in low-light environment
- Soft fan blades- safe and will not cause injury
- Easy To Carry- Compact design, stored easily easily into your briefcase
- Flexible Neck- provides a cool breeze from almost any angle
- High-quality motor- barely audible so you won't disturb the others
- Simple To Use- Just plug and play
- Light On/Off switch- Adjustable light with On/Off switch
- Power Saving design- Low power consumption
|Working power||250 mW|
|Input Voltage||USB 5V|
|Connector||USB A TYPE 4 M|
|Material||PVC and Aluminum|
|Available LED Colors||White and Blue|
|LED Input Current||100 mA (max)|
|Fan Input Current||90 mA (max)|
|Fan Speed||2500 RPM|
Total length of the XJOG is 45.5 cm - long enough for all applications I can think of. Since many of you don't know how to handle cm's I included a CD in the picture so you can get a feeling for the XJOGs size.
The switch at the end of the XJOG has three positions:
- LED on, Fan off
- LED on, Fan on
The shaft is very flexible but it seems possible that it might break under heavy abuse.
Light output is very good - not too dark, not too bright. The length of the XJOG is enough for my notebooks 15.1" display so it should fit most notebooks.
Value and Conclusion
- The XJOG is selling for about $10 which is an excellent price.
- Nice looking, Soft fan blades, Available in two colors.
- Easy to install.
- No external power supply needed.
- A bit hard to justify the expense.