I would like to thank Xigmatek for supplying the review sample.
Xigmatek has become renowned in recent years for their implementation of Heat-Pipe Direct Touch (H.D.T.). After releasing a soiree of popular H.D.T. CPU coolers, Xigmatek then implemented H.D.T. for chipset cooling. The Battle-Axe is Xigmatek's most recent H.D.T. implementation and their first in the field of VGA cooling.
FeaturesFrom the Xigmatek Battle-Axe Product Page:
- H.D.T. (Heat-pipe direct touch) technology.
- Special fin shape design.
- 4pcs F6 mm high performance heat-pipe.
- Light weight.
- Anti-vibration rubber design.
- Two 92mm highly efficient fans.
- High performance & easy installation.
- Efficient air flow to cool down components around GPU.
- Application for most high-end Nvidia and ATI VGAs, however the GTX200 series in unconfirmed.