IntroductionFrom the manufacturer Zalman:
|Dissipation Area||1350 cm² (ZM-80C 1200 cm² )|
|Weight||350 g + 75 g for OP-1 addon|
|Material||Heatsink is anodized aluminum Heatpipes are made from gold plated copper tube. Ramsinks are anodized aluminium|
|Rated Fan Speeds of OP-1 addon||1400 / 2800 RPM|
|Addon Fan noise||20 dB / 33 dB|
|Compatible with||All cards that have mounting holes: All Radeon 9000, 9200, 9500, 9600, 9700, 9800, X800, all All-In-Wonder All GeForce 2, GeForce 3, GeForce 4, GeForce FX Matrox Parhelia, Matrox Millenium P750|
Northbridge cooler must be less than 25mm tall if within 5.5mm of the AGP slot.
Interferes with some CPU coolers if they are within 35mm of the AGP slot and have a big footprint (CNPS7000 for example)
- Front side and back side heatsink, heatpipe cover
- 4 VGA Ramsinks front side, 4 VGA Ramsinks for the back side
- One bag of assembly parts: Four plate link nipples, Four bolts 10mm, Four bolts 8mm, Two nuts, Two rubber rings, Two nipples, Two Plate Link Metal Tabs, Two tubes of Thermal paste.
- One bag of spare parts: Two bolts for OP1, Two 10mm bolts, Two 8mm bolts, Two nuts, Two rubber rings, Thermal paste, Two Thermal Pads, Two Rubber Rings
- Front side and back side base assembly for GeForce4 Ti based cards (mounting holes wide apart)
- Front side and back side base assembly for most other cards.
- Two Heatpipes
- Instruction Manual
The (sold seperately) fan addon option package ZM-OP1 adds the following:
- Slim 80mm fan - 15mm high
- Fan Grill
- Two fan bolts
- Two fan screws
- Two fan nipples
- Multi-connector with two outputs for 12V and 5V each.
InstallationInstallation takes about 30-45 minutes and is Zalman-like, complicated. Please read the instructions from start to finish before starting the assembly, and make sure you understand exactly where all parts are going, as they are easy to confuse. Please take care so you don't mix up the 8mm and 10mm screws.
The cooler's design, which moves heat through the heatpipes to the rear heatsink, requires that the VGA card is either installed with the backside facing up or the AGP slot towards the bottom of the card.
The optional Fan ZM-OP1 is easily mounted by sliding it into the groove on the backside heatsink.
You can swap out the fan for another model, but you must use a slim (15mm) fan unless you use longer screws to mount it which are not included.
The included ramsinks are designed to perfectly match the height constraints of the ZM-80D.