I would like to thank Zalman for supplying the test sample.
Specifications from manufacturerZM-NC2000
- Dimensions: 318(L) x 400(W) x 42.5(H) mm
- Weight: 1,460g
- Base Material: Pure Aluminum, ABS
- Noise: 18.0 - 25.5 dBA ± 10 %
- Input Voltage: 5V (Connects with Notebook USB Port)
- Color: Silver & Black
- Type: Dual Centrifugal Fan
- Quantity: Two
- Bearing Type: Hypro Bearing
- RPM: 1,100 ~ 1,500rpm ± 10 %
Packaging & Contents
Zalman ships the cooler in a sturdy cardboard box. The top features a plastic handle, so you can easily carry the cooler home from the shop. The front shows you a partial image of the notebook cooler, while the back goes into greater detail about the airflow of the NC2000.
The cooler itself is held in place by Styrofoam spacers and comes packed in a thin foam bag. This is quite sufficient to protect it from any damage during shipment. The included USB cable is needed to power the NC2000.