I would like to thank Zaward for supplying the review sample.
Zaward is a heatsink and fan manufacturer that has been making OEM products for years. Recently they started producing their own products, many of which are much different than the norm. Today were are looking at a new heatsink coming out at the end of September that promises air cooling on the level of water cooling.
- Intelligent and soldering free heatpipe direct touch base
- 3 high transmitted U Shape heatpipes for repaid heat dissipation
- Chic cover design, outstanding and differentiation from others
- Dual 92mm round Golf fans with optimized fan speed boost powerful cooling performance dramatically, meanwhile, extremely silent
- Conquer any current Air cooling solution and performance equal to Water cooling ones
- Universal clips, Intel LGA 775; AMD’s 754/939/940, AM2. Easy installation and user’s friendly
- Bonus Zaward thermal grease enhances thermal efficiency
- Intel LGA 775 (Core 2 Duo / Quad, Pentium 4, Celeron D)
- AMD AM2, 940, 939, & 754
Dimension: 120.7x98.0x151.0+/-1mm Heatsink Material: Copper Heatpipe base & Aluminum fins Heatpipe: Copper 6mm diameter x 3 pcs Fan Dimension: 92 x 92 x 25mm Rated Current: 12V Fan Speed: 2000 RPM +/-10% Max Air Flow: 37.61 CFM Noise: 24.7 dBA Life Expectation: 26,000 hours Connector: 3 Pin Weight: 500g
About ZawardFrom the Zaward website:
Zaward Corporation was founded in 1996 as the sole worldwide agent of Globefan Technology Co., Ltd., one of the leading manufacturers of DC fans that established since 1986 in Taiwan to provide major personal computer power supply companies with the best quality products.
For the efforts over the decade, the company has built her reliable reputation and gained clients' trust on her high standard of engineering and well-developed quality control system.
As the company grew, it put together the thermal solution R&D team and started work on big OEM projects mainly from German and Japanese electrical companies. With full support from Globefan, the company has consistently met the strict demands of its customers.
While technology is progressing rapidly, reduction in costs are always called for. Due to market changes, the company has decided to promote their own products.
In year 2005, Zaward & Globefan setup the new R&D center; thermal solution lab in Taipei, Taiwan for OEM customized project and for its own product development.
At the same time, the new noise lab and wind tunnel have installed in China factory to fulfill our research and development for high technology, more advanced products. Meanwhile to have the complete test equipment for more strict quality control and application purpose.