Value and Conclusion
- The Zykon P3 starts at a mere 10.99€ at etailers in Europe.
- Great price/performance
- Surface texture is fine but well balanced
- Works great with all type of current mice, optical and laser
- Large dimensions great for low sensitivity gamers
- Should last longer than other pad's in this price range
- Plain black surface
- Only available in black
- Logo not printed on surface
- Thick & heavy
- Cloth edges not as clean cut as other pads
- Keep the tube for transport!
One of the greatest disadvantages of being a low sensitivity gamer is the fact that such large pads cost two to three times as much when compared to the "normal" sized ones for high or mid sensitivity gamers. Zykon has taken the price down to the same level, offering the pad at just over 10€s while still delivering great performance for the money. At such a price point the shortcoming of an applied instead of printed logo and not as clean cut edges of the cloth can be overlooked easily. Even if the P3 does not last as long as some of the much more expensive counter parts, you will be able to buy three of these in a row for the same amount of money. Such a combination would certainly outlast a single, expensive cloth pad.