IntroductionI would like to thank Listan for supplying me with the unit for review.
The be quiet! power supplies are a brand of Listan, which is a big distributor of computer hardware, originally from Germany. Founded in 2000 the company has developed into one of the leading distributors in Europe. At the company head offices in Glinde (near Hamburg/Germany), the staff of 50 look after over 4,000 resellers in 24 countries.
Specifications from manufacturerTOP EFFICIENCY
- extremely high efficiency rate of up to 84%
- active PFC with PF of up to 0.99:
- stabilisation and improvement of the output currents.
- the Dark Power Pro uses no power when it is switched off (0W)
- manufactured strictly according to RoHS guidelines
Fan follow-up control (ECASO) protects sensitive hardware such as graphic cards or hard drives effectively from overheating. The power supply fan and the fans connected to the power supply are supplied with power for 3 minutes after shutting down. The thermal electronics regulates the rotational speed of the power supply fan and of the 3 housing fans connected directly to the power supply. The speed indicator signal of the power supply fan can be read out over the mainboard.
- 3 year guarantee, 1 year more than legally required.
- ENGLISH HOTLINE Service Hotline: +49 40 736 76 86 – 559
- and Email Support: email@example.com
- flexible cable management (up to 19 cable strands, 17 of them removable)
- high quality processing, with nylon weave cable sheath
- greatest compatibility with available mainboard technologies
- four separate 12V circuits ensure an independent power supply of the CPU
- the use of SLI, CrossFire systems and Quad SLI solutions is made possible by four
- 6-pin PCIe VGA connectors!
- P8 connection for dual server mainboards
- 12 x SATA connections
- Forward looking for the next generation of graphic cards
The black package is big and very heavy. When you purchase it you sure have a feeling that you got something for your money. The picture on the back of the package is very useful, it tells you the exact cable lengths of this power supply.
- Power supply unit
- Power Cord
- Cable fastener, zip ties
- Screw package
- Instruction Manual
- 24 pin to 20 pin power adapter
- Caps to cover unused connectors
|Connectors||Main Power||5.25"||Floppy||4 Pin CPU||SerialATA||PCI-E Aux Power|
|ATX 24 Pin||up to 14||up to 1||1 + up to 2||up to 12||up to 4|
The package contains an extra box that has all the cables neatly arranged in it.
The PSU itself is wrapped safely in bubble wrap to make sure there are no scratches from the transport.