• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

pc started to blue screen, cpu usage spikes with system stutterings, and now only displays with one ram stick.

Danillo

morning for whoever is reading this n thanks for reading it n trying to help me. i have a kit for around 2 years, xeon e5 2420v2, a 1356 mobo, n 2x4gb ram from hp. last months the system started to stutter, sound bugs n mouse teleporting n basically topping by getting slow out of nowhere, this with cpu spikes, it started to stutter the system with 100% of cpu usage with nothing sometimes with only the desktop home screen alone. restarting it worked fine but sometimes happening that. it started to get a blue screen code DPC watchdog violation right on start when windows profile get loaded, but worked fine when restarting. now, it dont even get video display life sign when on two ram sticks, but since this sympthom it didnt had any of the others and is working okay like that. it happened with an older kit i had, a i3 2100, n it came back to normal when i reinstalled the cpu. sorry for any english and text errors, n really thanks for reading it n trying to helping me.