• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

1MORE ColorBuds 2 True Wireless Earphones

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
1MORE updated its popular ColorBuds lineup of TWS earphones with even more technological features to improve the user experience. The ColorBuds 2 comes in three color options and has wireless and fast charging, hybrid ANC, Bluetooth 5.2, and native SoundID integration for a personalized sound signature at under $100.

Show full review

bug

Processor Intel i5-12600k
Motherboard Asus H670 TUF
Cooling Arctic Freezer 34
Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill Ripjaws V
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 1060 SC
Storage 500GB Samsung 970 EVO, 500GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Crucial MX300 and 2TB Crucial MX500
Display(s) Dell U3219Q + HP ZR24w
Case Raijintek Thetis
Audio Device(s) Audioquest Dragonfly Red :D
Power Supply Seasonic 620W M12
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Keyboard G.Skill KM780R
Software Arch Linux + Win10
Have you tried a firmware update on these? Because on mine (older model) I could never get anything else than an error. Also, the mobile app required a suspicious amount of permissions. And there was no other means of doing a firmware update, if you buy these to use with a laptop instead of a phone, you're out of luck :(

They're rather cheap and you can get them on sale on top of that, so there's that, I guess.

Edit:
1more.jpg

Permissions I was talking about. Even "run at startup" and "control vibrations" seem out of place.

Last edited:

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Have you tried a firmware update on these? Because on mine (older model) I could never get anything else than an error. Also, the mobile app required a suspicious amount of permissions. And there was no other means of doing a firmware update, if you buy these to use with a laptop instead of a phone, you're out of luck :(

They're rather cheap and you can get them on sale on top of that, so there's that, I guess.
There wasn't a firmware update available at the time, but I do have a couple of other 1MORE TWS sets here so will keep an eye out for that.

Reactions: bug