1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

9600GT SLi or Single 8800GT?

Discussion in 'NVIDIA' started by farid, May 31, 2008.

1. farid

farid New Member

Thanks Received:
    Heya all, my current system has a single 9600GT, and Ive been thinking about adding another 9600GT to my system, but I dont know if I should get another 9600GT for SLi or get a Single 8800GT, which one its the best choice? My LCD is a 19" Samsung Syncmaster 932BW. Thx for the help! :D
  2. theonetruewill New Member

Thanks Received:
    London - Close your eyes and you'll see me
    After looking at a great review recently I'd get the 9600GT SLI- let me scan in the article... Bear in mind this is coming from a guy who HATES dual graphics configurations so it had to be good, damn good!

The entire article was extremely critical of dual configurations just like myself - however they said this was on of the the only cards they would actually go for in SLI as it was actually a good deal better than one and wasn't bugged to hell.

Source

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 31, 2008
    farid says thanks.
  3. OzzmanFloyd120

OzzmanFloyd120 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Get the 9600GTs, I'm really happy with mine and you'll get more for two cards later on down the road versus the one if you decide to sell them.
    farid says thanks.